THE SPRINGS BELIEVES:
- The Bible to be given by inspiration of the Holy Spirit, infallible, and God’s revealed Word to man.
- That Scripture teaches that there is only one true and living God who has chosen to reveal Himself as Father, Son, and Holy Spirit (Deuteronomy 6:4; Isaiah 43:10,11; Matthew 28:19; Psalms 51:5)
- That man is a sinful being in need of redemption (Genesis 1:26-31, 3:1-7; Ecclesiastes 7:29; John 6:44; Romans 5:12-21; 1 Corinthians 2:14).
- In the virgin birth of Jesus Christ, that He is the Son of God and the son of man, that He came to save man from condemnation of sin by offering His blood as an atonement and making it available to all who exercise faith in Him (Matthew 1:23; Luke 1:31, 35; John 3:16; 1 Corinthians 15:3; II Corinthians 5:21).
- That for salvation of lost and sinful man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential (Luke 7:50, 24:47; Romans 10:13-15; 1 Corinthians 1:18; 2 Corinthians 2:15; Ephesians 2:8,9; II Timothy 1:9; Titus 2:11, 3:5-7).
- In the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled and empowered to live a holy life (Romans 8:5; Philippians 2:12, 13; 1 Thessalonians 4:3; 1 John 2:29).
- That the baptism in the Holy Spirit is given to believers who ask for it (Joel 2:28 Acts 2:4).
- That the Holy Spirit gives gifts to believers to edify the church (1 Coirinthians 12:4-11; 1 Corinthians 14:1-4).
- The redemptive work of Christ on the Cross provides healing for the body in answer to believing prayer (Isaiah 53:4, 5; James 5:14, 15; 1 Peter 2:24).
- In the bodily resurrection of both the saved and the lost; the saved to everlasting life and the lost without Christ to everlasting damnation (Matthew 24:31-46; Acts 24:15; Revelation 22:11)
To see The Springs Fellowship's CORE VALUES click the link below: